THE LEGACY SPECTRUM WORKBOOK
This Workbook is designed to help readers:
• Determine how much is enough, but not too much, to leave to children.
• Learn how a legacy can benefit both children and communities.
• Crystallize thinking about both financial and values legacies.
• Teach children to be good stewards of the financial wealth they will receive.
• Guide advisors as they work to create the lasting legacies readers desire.
The Workbook condenses the information contained in Mark Weber’s book, The Legacy Spectrum, and is a step-by-step guide through the legacy decision-making process. It contains multiple worksheets, most of which are available for download here.
To order copies of The Legacy Spectrum Workbook, visit Porchlight Books.com.